Sunday, September 7, 2008

Doll #2

So originally I made this doll for Kate, but Mom though she would like more of a babyish doll. So- Lizzie you can tell me which one you think she would like more- Mom thought Aliese would like this one, Rebecca you can tell me what you think, and let me know if Gracie would like the little one, or one like this- or more of a trendy one that i plan on making for Anna. Anyway- this one has a pony tail, and her hair is REALLY soft. I don't know why this picture won't turn the right way- I've done it twice now, oh well.





I wanted to compare the sizes of the dolls and also in comparison to my hand so you could have a good idea of the sizes.
Alrighty- so those are my dolls- let me know if you think your children would like them. Remember it won't hurt my feelings if you don't think they would- I just enjoy doing it while I watch TV. love you all! Check out the post below this one also.

No comments: