Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Shower Stuff

This is the Baby Shower Banner I made for Megan's Baby shower.
This is her baby shower invite: I made them all a tiny different, but same idea



I ended up having to buy some regular invites because I ran out of the rain cloud paper- Megan ended up invited ALOT of people! I'm really excited, it should be a really big turn out.
This was the original card I made for the invite- but we all agreed it alluded to the idea of the baby already being born, so I didn't do it- but I thought it was so cute I wanted to share!

I'm really excited for the shower, it's next Wednesday, and I've never thrown one before- so hopefully I do I good job. If you have any great baby shower ideas for games let me know. We are going to do the diaper game, but I also wanted a shorter game to play before that.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

The invites are SO CUTE! You do such a good job. And I love the banner- and especially love the bottle separating the words! So cute. I bet it's gonna be AWESOME! Wish i could be there:( Love you!!!

Courtenay Beth said...

Woah! Good Job! They all look SO CUTE! Wish I was going to be there for the festivities!!!

Megan and Greg said...

I kept laughing out loud! They are so cute! Amy, you're so full of good ideas. I love you. I can't believe you made that banner! It's gorgeous! It looks like so much work! I'm amazed!

Kristi M. said...

So cute! I am glad that you got the package. I was worried. When I read Megan's post about having about 3 weeks left I freaked and worried that I missed the shower. I am glad that they made it in time. Can't wait to read how it all turned out. You will be a great hostess. Heidi's is also not too far off and Mindy and I are excited about it too.

Lizzie said...

Wow. I can't believe you made all that!! It looks so cute. It must have taken FOREVER. Lucky Megan. The shower will go great. I always get nervous before I throw one, but it always turns out. Love you!!!

Elise said...

We did tasting baby food for one and that was funny. We have also bought little babies in the craft section and frozen them in ice cubes. The first one to get there baby born wins.

Elise said...

Oh, it looks like you've been playing with your cricut. Me too, I love it.